I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

It was pretty good

It was alright for a short cartoon, I liked the art, but you should have have the animation smoother.

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

Again...

Okay, you need to learn that videos with a slight flash input are not considered flash, so stop calling them that. If you are going to continue making retarded videos, then put them on a video site, like YouTube or MetaCafe. Newgrounds is for actual flash, not videos with a slight flash input. I don't even have any idea how any of your submissions passed judgement. As for the video itself, it's a waste of everybody's time.

Ninja Turtles: Last Stand Ninja Turtles: Last Stand

Holy.....crap....

That is truly horrible. What the hell is with their 'mouths'? They look like retarded pink bananas.

Streamline Streamline

very original!

that's really original. I've never seen a game like this before. it was a bit hard and the high pitched part at the beginning was a tad annoying...but overall it was really fun!

-Christmas Cursor- -Christmas Cursor-

Great

Nice job, you picked excellent music for the game. Good level design too. I had a bit of a tough time though, because I am on a very slow computer :\. Hey xhunter1x, no one really cares what you think, because you obviously have no sense in good flash, and you are just another noob.

nevermore-1 nevermore-1

Nothing too special

In my opinion, its just a basic platformer. The worst thing was the frame rate. It was soo annoying, and it messed me up sometimes.