Streamline Streamline

very original!

that's really original. I've never seen a game like this before. it was a bit hard and the high pitched part at the beginning was a tad annoying...but overall it was really fun!

-Christmas Cursor- -Christmas Cursor-

Great

Nice job, you picked excellent music for the game. Good level design too. I had a bit of a tough time though, because I am on a very slow computer :\. Hey xhunter1x, no one really cares what you think, because you obviously have no sense in good flash, and you are just another noob.

nevermore-1 nevermore-1

Nothing too special

In my opinion, its just a basic platformer. The worst thing was the frame rate. It was soo annoying, and it messed me up sometimes.

Microsoft Windows XP Microsoft Windows XP

Wow...yet another spoof of windows

I understand that some of the spoofs are good, but this is not one of them.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

lol..."this is a silver whistle level, mark like 10 reviews or reviews to get it" Overall its very helpful to noobs.

the super flag races the super flag races

Pretty good

I liked your original idea of this, it reminded me of Unreal Tournament for some reason. :) Good concept, but add teammates on your side that can capture the flag themselves! Maybe make the enemies capture your flag too.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

lol

I won by killing 4 guys with my daemon and it had like 5 health when I won! Good job with this :)

Rekindled 0.3 Rekindled 0.3

WHOA

MAN THIS IS GREAT!!! it has better blood effects than on madness interactive! nice job man but add sounds. really great game.

mooseproduce responds:

:P Yeah, sounds are a problem because my computer is crap and I lack a sound card. I'll have to ferry to .fla to a better computer and add them there...
Don't worry though, it'll get done.

-:[[ NinJa MadnesS ]]:- -:[[ NinJa MadnesS ]]:-

come on

i mean seriously all you do is shoot ninjas that keep coming out of nowhere and they dissapear when you shoot them! make it so they die instead of dissapearing and finish it so it'll be WAY better

BallThrow BallThrow

addictive!

i got as my highest 893.1 feet! anyways great game an you should add sounds and music so it would be way better!